Our online Knowledge Hub collects, systematises, and makes available practical knowledge on multilateral negotiation facilitation. It aspires to become a central resource for practitioners, academics, and private actors.
- Online databank outlining the best and worst negotiation management practices;
- “The Great Facilitator” video series on prominent facilitators of past multilateral negotiations, such as former UNFCCC Executive Secretary Michael Zammit Cutajar;
- Resource library on multilateral negotiations covering relevant publications and topic experts in various policy fields;
- Newsletters featuring recent research and policy papers on multilateral negotiation management.
- Creation of an online databank (“wiki”) on the management of multilateral negotiations with actionable advice on how to prepare for and execute multilateral negotiations.
Check it out here.