Our online Knowledge Hub collects, systematises, and makes available practical knowledge on multilateral negotiation facilitation. It aspires to become a central resource for practitioners, academics, and private actors.
- Online databank outlining the best and worst negotiation management practices;
- “The Great Facilitator” video series on prominent facilitators of past multilateral negotiations, such as former UNFCCC Executive Secretary Michael Zammit Cutajar;
- Resource library on multilateral negotiations covering relevant publications and topic experts in various policy fields;
- Newsletters featuring recent research and policy papers on multilateral negotiation management.
- Creation of an online databank (“wiki”) on the management of multilateral negotiations with actionable advice on how to prepare for and execute multilateral negotiations. Work on the online guide began in fall 2016 and the first version is expected in 2017.