A thorough understanding of multilateral negotiations is crucial for many stakeholders. We provide tailor-made training sessions and lectures on multilateral negotiation management for our public and private clients.
- Training on core elements of multilateral negotiations: transparency, inclusiveness, capability of organizers, authority of the lead organizer, and constructive negotiation mode;
- In-depth thematic negotiations and lectures: politics and state of negotiations on key global issues, such as on world trade, climate change, management of chemicals and waste, and biodiversity conservation.
- In-depth thematic lecture on results from negotiation management research and policy implications for managing future processes to the staff of the German Ministry of the Environment, January 2014.
- Brown Bag Lunch on results from negotiation management research and policy implications for managing future processes to the staff of the UNFCCC Secretariat, March 2014.
TRAINING COOPERATION PARTNER:
- Egger Philips – Harvard-liscensed negotiation training experts. For further information please see this link.